Ekstrametal has the TS EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management certificate by TUV SUD and ISO 14001:2015 and “Part Approval Certificates” for the ship industry from DNV-GL, Lloyd’s Register, CCS BVQI, and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and Quality Assurance System Certificate for Material Manufacturer according to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC, Annex 1, Sec. 4.3 and AD 2000-Merkblatt W0 by TUV NORD.
Our Quality Policy
- To apply our resources in the most effective way in order to both maximise our shareholders and employees satisfaction and add value to our country.
- Completing all the requirements of ISO 9001 quality management system thereby preventing of mistakes/imperfections before their occurrence.
- Ensuring maximum care to our environment.
- All Ekstrametal employees contribute and comply with all Quality processes thereby delivering ongoing and sustainable quality improvement and quality development
- To follow and adapt rapidly to all technological changes and developments.
- To constantly offer training opportunities to all our employees so as to make them beneficial to our country and the industrial sector as a whole.
- The company quality policies adopted ensure compliance with all required and applicable National and International laws.